Monday, August 05, 2013

A Spoonful of Glitter

A high percentage of my day is spent cleaning up other people's messes (ever so often I get around to cleaning up my own).  Sometimes at least the mess is colorful. 


This is a picture from a couple weeks ago, when Milo wanted to see what glitter would look like in water.  After the initial 30 seconds of "wow cool!" it sat around for a while neglected, until I snapped this picture before cleaning it up. 

He has been asking again this morning if he can do an "experiment," and today I just don't have the patience for it.  Mojo is low and I've a hint of a headache.  

Monday blues?  Dog days of summer?  Whatever it is, I have hope it will pass soon.  Might help if I got up from the computer.  Maybe I should let Milo do an experiment.  Maybe a spoonful of glitter is all I need.  

2 comments:

  1. That picture is way cool!! With your permission I would like to add it to my collection of images that rotate through as my laptop's wallpaper.

    ReplyDelete