Monday, August 12, 2013

If I Were Still on Facebook...

If I were still on Facebook (I DO miss it sometimes), I'd wish my Mom & Dad a Happy Anniversary today.  It was actually an older facebook notification email (from '10) that I found in an inbox search which confirmed for me that their anniversary is indeed the 12th and not the 11th.  I always forget, but I guess a two day range isn't too horrible.  

So instead I'll just publicly post my Congrats & well wishes via a blog post, which maybe Mom will see and spread along to Dad.  This is an older photo of them (almost 3 years ago), taken by my Aunt at the wedding of a California cousin, which I did not go to.  I keep it on the fridge, held up with at least a few magnets that were gifts from mom at some point, I'm sure. 


Also I learned from my BFF via WWF chat (and confirmed using google) that today is Middle Child Day.  So this one goes out to my sister Cathy too.  But all you get is a cheesy clip art image I found online.  :)  I was surprised there weren't any someecards about it, but I guess middle kids always get screwed so it's typical.




1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much. Dad is a middle child also.

    Our wedding date, 46 years ago, was chosen because the fields were "laid by" and we would have time for our two-week honeymoon driving to the west coast and back before harvest started.

    ReplyDelete