Friday, September 13, 2013

9/13/13 Frocking Friday

9/13/13 Frocking Friday by madam0wl
9/13/13 Frocking Friday, a photo by madam0wl on Flickr.

Have errands to do but don't want to leave house. Nothing to wear. Ha ha ha ha.

So finally decided to try out this crazy vintage sundress and some flip flops and then upload it to the internet.

Now I HAVE to go out to wear it in public to make it genuine right? Reverse psych social media peer pressure as motivation for the win!

 We shall see. I haven't actually left yet. Will update when I do. :)

~ vintage Jack Fuller sundress, thrifted this July in Des Moines, IA
~ flip flops, bought new earlier this summer and have been worn lightly as my "good" ones as opposed to the orange ones which have been beat to hell

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! The colors and pattern jumped at me from the rack and I didn't have a chance to try it on but was happy when it just barely zipped back home.

      Delete
  2. Love the green dancers under the moon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful in that dress. I hope you wore it out in public, I can't imagine why you wouldn't!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I did wear it out. Though I think it was somewhere thoroughly unworthy like my local WalMart. But that's okay.

      Delete
  4. I like the sundress and interesting psychology!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I think I'll have to try out this wear it, blog it, rock it psychology more often. One negative about SAHMing is that it gets so easy/comfortable to just stay-at-home ALL the time...

      Delete
  5. I adore that dress Sandra! It is gorgeous! I would snap that up if I saw it in the local op shop. You are totally doing it justice by wearing it too. I'm staying at home today, besides once out to walk the dog. Trying to save money means staying at home, especially when it is windy and grey like today. Going out to a regional clothes swap tomorrow....wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope your clothes swap was fun. I totally get you about staying home in order to save money. The less I'm "out-n-about" the longer I can hold on to the money meant for groceries.

      Delete