Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Oops

As I write this I am sitting outside my house, in the car, with the kids, waiting for the kitchen / living room / everywhere to air out.  We had a small microwave mishap.  OK I guess you could call it a fire.  I never actually saw flames, just a lot of smoke that rolled out when Milo opened the microwave door.  Looks like in my harried rush to feed the critters I forgot to put water in the "easy" mac-n-cheese. The result was toxic gas or something.  We're all safe but I'm jittery and looking forward to Stew coming home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment