Thursday, August 14, 2014

One Month Later, need to start again...

Well it has been over a month since I stopped the #100HappyDays challenge and I can honestly say I can tell the difference in my mood.  While there have been lots of busy stuff going on in the past 30 days and it would have been kind of hard to keep up with it, I feel like maybe if I had my mood might have stayed more consistently "happy".  It is always hard for me to get back into the swing of things after a "vacation" and I've been feeling very overwhelmed this past week.  Only just now starting to feel a bit better and take action.  So I think to keep my mood on a positive track I am going to go back to being grateful about little happy things throughout the day.  I started yesterday and I'm not going to count the days or get upset if I miss a day or two, but will try to keep it as regular as I can.  Going to use hashtag #happythings

For now I will keep it on Twitter but eventually may put them on the blog instead, just to keep it updated.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I just noticed you have twitter under there. How'd you like burial rites??!!? Looks like your summer is very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. little things matter! Being grateful for having legs for example, sounds really general. But imagine (really imagine) how different your life would be if you didn't. My gratitudes pretty much fall into that category. Suddenly realising how lucky i am to be born here, or have eyes, the list goes on.

    ReplyDelete