Thursday, August 13, 2015

Day 46 (4)

Bought self a clearanced pair of pink flip-flops to replace a black & pink pair that were worn thin.

Finished packing & inventorying & sold 2nd box of vintage clothing / accessories. Feels good to be rid of all that wasted potential, for example this crazy orange leather pimp daddy coat that I bought for like 50 cents thinking I'd make a killing on it in resell only to find it had paint splashed down back right panel & sleeve. So I always thought oh I'll try to do something with it anyway and NEVER DID. Now someone else's problem (threw it in for free basically). 

While I was out grocery shopping the road crew painted the pavement markings out front which I had kinda wanted to see being done, but can still appreciate the pretty virginal lines for now.  Look forward to running on that road once school starts. 10 days and counting!

Day 46
4th #100happydays 

No comments:

Post a Comment