Friday, September 18, 2015

Day 82 (4)

Found these "new with tags" shorts in Dad's clothes while there sorting and snagged them up when I tried them on and they fit because LOL. Mom said he had been looking for a pair that went down past his knees but I am guessing the pattern was a little too strong for him once he got them home and/or his health decline kept him from wearing. Just because I can't picture him wearing them won't stop me from wearing them in his remembrance anyway since they make me chuckle and I am sure he'd be OK with that. I wore them Thursday and rocked a color coordinated pattern clash. Too bad they are Iowa Hawkeyes colors though...

Day 82
4th #100happydays 

1 comment:

  1. Great pattern mixing! It's nice to wear inherited things, like a little hug.

    ReplyDelete