Friday, October 02, 2015

Day 96 (4)

It is funny that early last week I was all "yay, we finally get a few days of rain!" and now a week later when a stalled low pressure system has been joined by a hurricane and we've had cloudy wet weather for days and days and days and now it would be nice to have sun come out and dry things out OK?  

However hearing we were due for more rain over the weekend and with the yard getting shamefully shaggy, I traded in my Thursday run for a Thursday lawn mowing... and was out there for 2.5 hours in a near constant breezy cool mist doing both front & back yards and laughing at myself like a crazy woman. I kept thinking how Dad always warned not to mow wet grass. Anyway I took a picture of my grass splattered legs & feet when finished to document my achievement.

Also I am happy with my daily attempt at moving forward with next house painting project. Even though it takes forever to tape, I know from bathroom experience it will be worth it in the end. 

Day 96
4th #100happydays 

No comments:

Post a Comment