Wednesday, December 02, 2015

Finished something, almost

Finally got back around to painting the rest of the kitchen. It had been probably close to two months since this half was taped and 75% "cut in" but then tabled due to what, I can't remember.  So by 10:30 am I got started on it and was done with first coat by 12:30 (lots of little tricky spots and ladder & extended pole work).  Then I started back up for second coat at 3:30 once back with kids, until about 4:30 when I stopped for chores, etc. Then finished off last bit from 7:30 - 8:30. Will leave tape to carefully peel off tomorrow morning. Soaking in hot bath now to celebrate being able to cross this off my list.

1 comment:

  1. You amaze me!! I have vowed to never paint again as it just drives me crazy. Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete