Friday, March 18, 2016

A Kaleidoscope of Butterflies

Apparently a group of butterflies is called a kaleidoscope, but usually people just call them a swarm or I might have said flock.  This week I finished up the 12 thread crochet butterflies I was working on to be donated for a Mind & Body Health Expo being produced by my scout mom / yoga / booty barre instructor friend.  They will be worn as hair decorations by the dancers & volunteers.  And then she liked them so much she asked for one herself, so that made 13... I have a 14th in process that I might try to take there tomorrow for her to raffle off.  I ended up adding 24 gauge beading wire so that they could be shaped more 3D and that helped to attach the barrettes also.  








1 comment:

  1. o my god , how did you like a beautiful butterfly that, so should your first video tutorial

    ReplyDelete