Friday, July 22, 2016

Day 3 / 40 Grateful Days

Day 3 / 40 Grateful Days

Made it to Barre this morning, a class I have been trying to make twice a week for a while now and realized I should dedicate today's gratitude to Xenia & her family. They have been family friends through Scouts, but it took a few years to crack my shyness shell, and so glad she did as she is an awesome teacher and caring friend. I always look forward to going to her classes, guaranteed a positive vibe... there is nothing like smiling and laughing while doing Pilates planks!  Also I have taken her belly dance & yoga dance & yogalates, etc. and they have all been great experiences. Plus she has been very encouraging of my crochet, and has always hosted fun celebrations in her home. Thank you for being you Xenia! You have helped me be more me.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment