Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Day 21 / 40 Grateful Days


Day 21 / 40 Grateful Days 

Tuesday was a "put on a comforting black t-shirt" day, and a '93 Manilow tour shirt fit the bill nicely. The Tai Chi teacher at the Y asked if I went to it, I said it was highly likely. After class I went to buy more yarn for next sleeve and found out no one local carries the "Bright Pink" I was using anymore so bought "Hot Pink" instead. There is definite shade difference. Was pissed for a while, but after debating buying 4 balls of "Bright" off eBay for inflated price, I decided to just roll with it and rework first sleeve so both will be in "Hot" color. Am in "OMG almost done!" mode so right now IDGAF.  Was very grateful when Stew took boys to Y to swim last night once he got home, I had no energy for it earlier and enjoyed the blissful silence. Then Stew & I watched first ep. of Vikings season 4, yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment